Click on the image to discover our practice.
Meet the Doc.
Raphaël Filippi is a dental surgeon, graduated from the Faculty of Lyon.
He is an orthodontist, specialized in adult orthodontics. He uses the lingual orthodontic system daily in his private practice in Lyon.
- Doctoral thesis on implantology and bone grafts with Dr Philippe Leclercq in 1998.
- C.E.S. in oral biology, option anatomo-physiology.
- C.E.S. in dentofacial orthopedics.
- Graduate of C.E.C.S.M.O. (Certificat d’Etudes Cliniques Supérieures Mention Orthodontics).
- University certificate for inserting anchor screws from the Faculty of Marseille
- Participates in the design and development of FKS. Orthodontic systems for indirect and lingual bonding techniques.
- Participated in the design and development orthodontic anchor system like Ancora and most recently the Abalakov system.
- Member of the French society of lingual orthodontics (SFOL).
- In charge of the development of products for the company, Global Protect, specialized in the production of individual dento-maxillary protection.
Baptiste Turrel is a Doctor of Dental Surgery.
He is an orthodontist, qualified specialist in dentofacial orthopaedics.
- Former intern at the Lyon hospitals.
- PhD thesis on the Biomechanical effects of orthodontic treatments with mini screws.
- Postgraduate dissertation on individualized indirect bonding in multi-ring orthodontic technique.
- Doctor Turrel practices orthodontics in private practice in Lyon.